Sunday 5 February 2012

Into the new year!



Here we are, just over a month into the New Year, and it is already starting to feel like spring here in the valley. The snow is gone and the sun is shining; time for a fresh start. For me it means that it is time to take action, it is time to make my life enjoyable at its every turn. To start that off, I have challenged myself to write at least one article a week and post it in my blog. This way I can get some of the thoughts and ideas out of my head on to paper and then publish them for discussion. I will also maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating healthily, by staying physically active, and by keeping my mind sharp. I will set reasonable goals and stick to them. All in all, I look forward to making this year the best of them all yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment